[TYPO3] print page and menu

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 3 11:02:36 CEST 2006

Hi

Actually Peter is right, as you only want it to be the last item in the
menu, just don't have a typo3 page for it. Put it as the last item using
the wrap as Peter shows or appended to the last item in the option split.

If this is still not getting you where you want maybe then post the
desired html.

btw should there not also be some li wraps somewhere?

hth