[TYPO3] BE Language

Chris chris at oblady.com
Tue Apr 18 15:41:52 CEST 2006

You should read this : (reference :
http://typo3.org/news-single-view/?tx_newsimporter_pi1%5BshowItem%5D=6&cHash=dc100a1e69#csingle
)

Appendix A: Localization issues

The translation-framework currently is in a phase of a transition. The
former well known localized csh_* extensions, that used to provide the
localized labels are deprecated as of version 4.0. If you need
localization-support for testing of the release candidate follow this
instruction:

* create a folder by the name of typo3conf/l10n

* get the localization as .tgz distribution from
http://194.117.233.66/typo3/t3l10n/typo3conf/l10n/status.html

* unpack the .tgz into typo3conf/l10n (keeping the folder [locallang-key])

A more comfortable solution will be in place for final release of 4.0

B i p  !