[TYPO3] BE Language

Jernej Zorec jernejz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 13:04:11 CEST 2006


I'm having trouble activating different language in
the backend of 4.0 version.

I have updated my lanuguages via the Extension manager.
Here all went OK.

Now, when I want to change my BE langauge in the User->Setup
module I have my language in the dropdown menu in black (not gray),
which is OK.

But when I now select a language nothing happens to the backend.
Even if I loggout-login/clear cache.
I tried both with slovenian and german languages.

When I go to my TaskCenter module for example, the text below
quickNote is translated to slovenian, though. 

Thanks you for your help.

-- Jernej

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list