[TYPO3] is this design posable in typo3

Luc Franken typo3 at tentoday.com
Mon Apr 17 16:03:15 CEST 2006

Point 4 is just adding the extension tt_news to a page. The example
screenshot you are linking to looks like a news page or something? With
tt_news it is realy easy and template-able to create such a list with
messages. The rounded corners are not something you want to have in your
HTML. Here are some solutions:
http://www.google.com/search?hs=nkT&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Anl%3Aofficial_s&q=css+rounded+corners+javascript&btnG=Search
The first result is ok but unfortunately down at the moment. Although
you can see it in Google cache.

So point 4 is something like:
1. insert the plugin tt_news on the page according to the documentation
2. when it works copy the template from the extension folder to the
fileadmin
3. change the template to a nice semantic template
4. configure the extension and add the nice rounded corners