[TYPO3] The function pi_list_linkSingle() and the argument $mergeArr

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Thu Apr 6 13:25:00 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I am making an extension which has a list view, and when an item is
clicked it shows the item i single-view ... (not so surprising... :o) )

Now I would like to be able to set a specific pid on which the items are
to be shown - different from the pid of the listview. How is that done?

I create the links in the listview with the function pi_list_linkSingle():

$this->pi_lis_linkSinglet("My link text" , $row["uid"], 1)

and I have read that I can add a 4th argument, $mergeArr, to overule
some settings in the link. Can I use $mergeArr to set another pid for
the link? For instance someting like this (the example doesn´t work...)
to make it show items on page with pid=123:

$this->pi_lis_linkSinglet("My link text" , $row["uid"], 1, array($pid=123))

Regards, Martin