[TYPO3] how to pre/postproces the form-fields from alt_doc.php?

krassimir berov k_berov at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 13:14:57 CEST 2006

May be I was not clear or I asked my question wrong  :-/
  Concerning
  TYPO3-english Digest, Vol 31, Issue 22

 1. how to modify the content of a dropdown menu in the backend
      comming from my custom table (krassimir berov)

Let me state it differently...
How could I preprocess/postprocess the content of a field in the edit form
Displayed by alt_doc.php
Hot to do this in my own extension. Suppose I want to check what the user entered.

Any Help???
Thanks in advance

Ps:In CaseYou can not Read my Messages,
they are usualy sent in