[TYPO3] The function pi_list_linkSingle() and the argument $mergeArr

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Apr 6 15:01:00 CEST 2006

Hi Martin. I bet that you get your API information from the ExtDevEval
extension, as I had similar problems until I discovered that the API docs in
the ExtDevEval extension relates to TYPO3 v3.6!!!

In newer versions of TYPO3, there's several more parameters..

  function
pi_list_linkSingle($str,$uid,$cache=FALSE,$mergeArr=array(),$urlOnly=FALSE,$altPageId=0)

The one you want, is the 6th parameter ;)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1144322699.8387.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...