[TYPO3] latets tt_products version ok for 3.8.0?

Tim Tuerlinckx tim at verzetje.be
Wed Apr 5 00:11:40 CEST 2006

Just try a lower version of sr_feuser_register and sr_static_info

How? go to the ext manager, connect to the repository and click on the
extentions. On the next screen you will see a title "select command". In the
box below you'll see the most recent versionnumber, you can select an older
one, those should work with older versions of typo3.

Good luck en God bless,
Tim