[TYPO3] latets tt_products version ok for 3.8.0?

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.Com
Tue Apr 4 21:30:11 CEST 2006

Ok, tt_products 2.4.9 works on 3.8.0, but it needs sr_feuser_register,
which only works on typo3 4.0 ?! Or is there a version available someone
that works with older versions? Also, sr_static_info only seems to work
with 4.0?
So I may conclude that it's not possible? (This thing is really driving
me nuts... spend more time installing dependant extensions than
configuring this shop... :-( )