[TYPO3] Paypal not returning values to Webformat shop

shielsn webmaster at shieldwebdesign.com
Sat Apr 1 09:18:43 CEST 2006

Hi Mauro,

Thanks for having a look at this for me.

The site is http://www.redcurrant.com.au

1.  Yes, it returns to the basket products list - I'm not sure if the return
page should be configured in the TS or through PayPal preferences.  Was the
TS meant to over ride the PayPal preference settings or is it the other way
around?

2.  How can I find out if the client cookie is cleaned?

3.  Here is the TS config of PayPal
    # PayPal
    50.title = PayPal credit account payment
    50.image.file = fileadmin/templates/extendedshop/pi1/paypal.gif
    # PayPal Data
    50.bankcode = paypal
    50.UICCODE = AUD
    50.ShopLogin = xxxx at xxxx.com