[TYPO3] Paypal not returning values to Webformat shop

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Apr 3 09:18:07 CEST 2006

Hi Shielsn,

> 1.  Yes, it returns to the basket products list - I'm not sure if the return
> page should be configured in the TS or through PayPal preferences.  Was the
> TS meant to over ride the PayPal preference settings or is it the other way
> around?

It's enough to configure the return url via TS.

> 2.  How can I find out if the client cookie is cleaned?

When paypal returns to the basket page, the basket is empty or
presents the products put in?

> 3.  Here is the TS config of PayPal
>     # PayPal
>     50.title = PayPal credit account payment
>     50.image.file = fileadmin/templates/extendedshop/pi1/paypal.gif
>     # PayPal Data
>     50.bankcode = paypal
>     50.UICCODE = AUD
>     50.ShopLogin = xxxx at xxxx.com
>     50.bankname = PayPal
>     50.banklink = www.paypal.com
>     50.return = http://www.redcurrant.com.au/index.php?id=36
>     50.paylink =
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&upload=1

It seems to be all ok...

I don't try the payment on your site so I can't see the behaviour of
the paypal gateway. Does the payment works correctly (i.e. are the
payment data correctly sent to paypal)?
Have you changed the name of the input fields in the HTML template?

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com