[TYPO3] MiniNews CSS - FIXED!

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 00:15:47 CEST 2006

Susanne,

First of all, let me just say "YOU ARE BRILLIANT".

Although the tip you gave didn't work, it gave me an
idea. I went into the source code and found that the
<P> tags in the mininews section use classes. So, I
just pinpointed the class names and changed them up in
my CSS file. The classes are:

p.tx-mininews-pi1-fp_listrowField-datetime {
color:white; }
p.tx-mininews-pi1-fp_listrowField-title { color:red; }
p.tx-mininews-pi1-fp_listrowField-teaser {
color:white; }

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My site is exactly how I want it,
and I wish I could pay you back somehow!!!
-Scott.