[Typo3] sp_directory problem with all, sorted by category

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Fri Sep 30 06:11:39 CEST 2005

I've started working with sp_directory and have been able to make many
adjustments.  However, I'm having trouble with one thing that appears to be
a bug.

When I have some items which are listed in multiple categories and display
all of the entries, sorted by category, the extension does not count the
correct number of pages to display.  It comes up short and the last few
entries are not displayed.

For instance, say I have 45 items and want 10 items per page, this typically
gives us 5 pages.  But say 10 of the items are listed in 2 categories.  That
means we'll have a total of 55 items if we list all items sorted by
category -- 45 items, with 10 of them listed twice (once in each category).
In this case, we should get a link to page 6.  But in reality, I still get a
link to only 5 pages.  I am able to manually adjust the URL and view page 6,
but the link is not there in the bottom of the page.

I have not been able to figure out how to revise the code to correct this.
Can anyone help me out?

Chris