[Typo3] css styled img

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Sep 30 12:59:34 CEST 2005

Chris Paige schrieb am 30.09.2005 05:56:

> I'm having two, possibly related, problems around trying to render CSS
> styled images.
>
> 1 - When I change template settings (trying to troubleshoot, etc), my
> changes don't seem to take effect consistently.  I clear cache in
> typo3conf and also clear FE cache.  But, for instance, I can remove the
> CSSIMG static template from the template all together and yet still get
> CSS styled images in my output.  Is there some other cache of some sort
> that I need to be clearing?
>
> 2 - While css_styled_imgtext appears to work for me (I think), this has
> been listed as obsolete.  I'm not able to get cron_cssstyledimgtext to
> work -- or at least I don't think so.  For instance, if I change the way
> an image is rendered, I don't see any change in the resulting HTML
> code.  Again, this is regardless of FE cache clearing and typo3conf
> clearing.  When I have been able to start out fresh with
> cron_cssstyledimgtext, the image hasn't been rendered at all.

Can you provide us an URL or a link to the page where this seems to be
the case? Install cron_cssstyledimgtext and create a content using the
default rendering method (which should be DL's) and let us know.

Normally, if you clear your FE cache, the page should be rendered again.
If you are using the cacheHeaders settings, your browser or an
intermediate proxy might be caching the old version. Try doing one of
the following to reload the page:

* on Internet Explorer: CTRL + reload
* on Firefox: SHIFT + reload

this should reload the page from the server, instead of using the
browsers cache.

Does it help?

Cheers,
Ernesto