[Typo3] tt_products payment workflow.. can't get BASKET_ORDERCONFIRMATION_TEMPLATE displayed

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Sep 30 09:25:29 CEST 2005

i think i have my last problem getting me crazy:

now i have this workflow:

from basket -> fill user data -> overview of the order (AND HERE THE
EMAILS ARE SENT!!! ?????) -> Thanks page

it's missing the payment page! (that is: BASKET_ORDERCONFIRMATION_TEMPLATE )

isn't it strange? what am i missing?
in the typo3 testsite it works (the Finalize button goes to the order
confirmation/payment)

the problem seem if i set the PIDthanks

if i don't set it i get this other strange behaviour:
after filling the user data it goes to the overview of the order, it
shows ###BASKET_PAYMENT_TEMPLATE### but after it shows (in the same
page!) the ###BASKET_ORDERCONFIRMATION_TEMPLATE###

please any hints? i'm quite ready with my first typo3 shop (well.. it
was quite hard :)

stefano