[Typo3] preview functionality with tt_news

Richard den Adel drahcir1970 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 22:31:27 CEST 2005

Hi list,

In the current documentation for tt_news 2.1.1 the
following info can be found at the bottom of the page:

---
changes in tt_news 2.0.0
<snip...>
support for the new versioning feature TYPO3 3.7.0 and
MySQL 4 required
---

I would like to use this 'versioning' feature which
hopefully helps me to enable preview for news content.

The only references I can find to versioning are
within the releasenotes of tt_news 2.2.0. Apparantly
the versioning feature will be enabled in a coming
typo3 release for all content items.

If someone has this feature already working, please
let me know. If there are any alternative solutions
for preview of tt_news, I would be interested too.

regards,

Richard.