[Typo3] direct mail: how to not embed images?

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Wed Sep 21 05:37:06 CEST 2005

One more addition.  I have rethought my initial excitement about keeping CSS
stylesheets in there.  Not only do they make the email show up as having an
attachments, which can be a turn off.  But AOL shows you the actual CSS
style code, rather than rendering the styles on the main document.  So I'm
disabling the CSS stylesheets as well.

In this same function: extractMediaLinks()

I found this line: $attribRegex = $this->tag_regex(Array("link"));

I replaced it with this line: $attribRegex =
$this->tag_regex(Array("codethatdoesnotexist"));

That should get me by until someone smarter than me can add some sort of TS
flags to Dmailer around these issues...