[Typo3] Unable to login to BE due to ZoneAlarmPro - solutions - which is better?

Michael Baker mbaker at pobox.com
Mon Sep 12 05:14:33 CEST 2005

Jennie Z. wrote:

>There should be a way to set  a site exception for "michael-baker.com"
>in Zone Alarm's web filter.

Yes there is.  For anyone else with the same problem in the Zone Alarm
Pro Control Centre select Privacy, then select your website or if it is
not listed use the Add button to add it.  Then for your website click in
Private Header column and change it from disallowed to allowed.

Michael.

PS My ISP advised configuring my Zone Alarm to allow access to my
website rather than completely disabling privacy for my browser. They
also said that disabling the referer check in TYPO3 opens it to the
possiblility of someone trying to get into the site by spoofing the IP
address.