[Typo3] Unable to login to BE due to ZoneAlarmPro - solutions - which is better?

Jennie Z. randomfrequentflyerdent at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 17:56:55 CEST 2005

I'm not sure about the specific medthod of changing the flag in
localconf.php, but it seems like areal pain, and I'm inclined to think
it/ might/ leave your typo3 install open to abuse. That's a totally
uneducated opinion so please take with a grain of salt. ;)

There should be a way to set  a site exception for "michael-baker.com"
in Zone Alarm's web filter.

I have been using Kerio firewall and I personally like it better than ZA
(though I never used ZAP.) when I first installed it I had the exact
same problem Typo, but the problem was fixed quickly & easily in the
program configuration.

Hope this helps!

-Jennie