[Typo3] Future of dr wiki extension

Denis Royer webadmin at myasterisk.de
Tue Sep 6 11:04:51 CEST 2005

Hi Hartmut

we are currently working on the development of the dr_wiki extension. However, the features you are asking for take some time to implement. Therfore please be patient - It's on the list ;-)

If everything works, an updated version of dr_wiki (0.5) will be available latest by end of September. Furthermore, we are also looking for contributors for the dr_wiki extension, so do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Denis