[Typo3] Problem: Indexed Search shows no results

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Thu Sep 8 00:25:26 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

I have the same T3 and Indexed Search version as you, and it works fine.
I checked my configuration, and I found these differences:

Peter Klein wrote:
> - Indexed Srarch is anabled in typoscript SETUP field (config.index_enable =
> 1)

page.config.index_enable = 1

> - Pages gets indexed as they should (checked via "List>Indexed Search" in
> BE)

You mean: Info > Indexed Search I suppose... ;-)

> Yet I get absolutely NO RESULTS whenever I do a search on the frontend.
>
> Any suggestions what might be wrong in my setup??

Have you set the Startingpoint in the Indexed Search plugin?

Or are you using FTB and maybe your Indexed Search by mistake is on a
normal page?

Just a few ideas - hope you find the solution!

- Søren Vedel

PS.: Håber alt vel hos dig :-)