[Typo3] Subject: Re: working with database in Typo3

Mohammed Al-Mansari m_a_almansari at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 12:59:15 CEST 2005

Hi,
thanx Valtko, you don't have to wait till cows come
home;-) your answers seem to put me in the right
direction...
as you can see my questions have nothing to do from a
typo3 develpoer perspective, I am just a user of this
application;-)

> For example if you used typo3 to create
> a site about atoms and you would like to
> get typo3 to display a database that you
> created to model atoms you would need to
> write an extension for that.

that's the point, should "database that you created to
model atoms" be created and manipulated using Mysql or
I can keep my "atoms model" as is in DB2 and the
extension can deal with?

thanx again for your answer!
Moha