[Typo3] Nifty corners scripts in Typo3

Michael Medenblik meden242 at wxs.nl
Sat Oct 29 18:26:28 CEST 2005

Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Michael Medenblik wrote:
>> Has someone implemented java scripts nifty corners (http://
>> pro.html.it/view_forum.asp?id=599&idcat=31&pag=3) in Typo3? I would
>> love to know how to implement this feature in Typo3 in combination
>> with my content.
>
> That article describes how to implement them. Take me two minutes to
> find. This is not typo3-specific, include it to your template and use.
> There are only two css files and a small javascript. There ate
> typoscript options to add elements to page header. You can also assign
> ID or CLASSes to your HTML elements. Easy...
>
> Dmitry.

My issue is that the rounded corners do not show up in my content and
that I don't where I should look next. I included some examples from the
nifty website in my content as HTML..made sure that the paths are
correct and edited the pageheader to include the script. Thought, I
don't see results when I do this in typo3. The example in plain html,
without Typo3, does work.
But thanks for answering Dimitri
Michael.