[Typo3] Nifty corners scripts in Typo3

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Sat Oct 29 16:38:26 CEST 2005

Hi!

Michael Medenblik wrote:
> Has someone implemented java scripts nifty corners (http://
> pro.html.it/view_forum.asp?id=599&idcat=31&pag=3) in Typo3? I would
> love to know how to implement this feature in Typo3 in combination
> with my content.

That article describes how to implement them. Take me two minutes to
find. This is not typo3-specific, include it to your template and use.
There are only two css files and a small javascript. There ate
typoscript options to add elements to page header. You can also assign
ID or CLASSes to your HTML elements. Easy...

Dmitry.