[Typo3] user cannot see his filemount?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sat Oct 29 13:17:42 CEST 2005

hi
i am just going through "Inside TYPO3" and at page 39 I noticed
something that maybe helpful for you to understand the filemount:

--cut--
Notice: A filemount will work only if the mounted path is accessible for
PHP on the system. Further the path being mounted must be found within
TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][lockRootPath] (for absolute paths) or within
PATH_site+TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][fileadminDir] (for relative paths) -
otherwise the path will not be mounted.
--cut--

--
grtz Krystian