[Typo3] Web statistics

Michiel de Vries michiel at twain84.biz
Fri Oct 28 09:11:42 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am looking for a good web statistics plugin for typo3 that can replace the
Nedstat/webstats4u plugin that we currently use. The disadvantage of that is
that you sometimes get popup ads if you're using the free version.

The standard statistics in typo3 are not enough for us. What we miss is:

- keeping the totals over a longer period than 2 weeks
- distribution of hits over geographical regions
- distribution of hits over time
- distribution of hits over type of browser

Do we have a plugin somewhere that can offer this functionality?

Thanks,

Michiel.