[Typo3] Dev Extension: Db Question for add value inside my extension table

Richard Paquet news at oberon-inf.com
Sat Oct 22 21:45:41 CEST 2005

Hi Bernhard ,

I want 1 extension for 10 page with 10 different kind of music.

The kind of different music is set inside the "CODE" field when you create the plug-in

Page1 = Rock progressif

Page2 = Punk

Page3 = Dance

Page4 = Rap

Scenario

When The user create a cd record inside the page 2, i want to set my custom extension field "code" to Punk

When The user create a cd record inside the page 1, i want to set my custom extension field "code" to Rock progressif

I dont want the user see a punk music inside the Rock progressif page.

For the FE display, I have the code and it s work good

My problem is how I put the Code information inside custom field when the user create an record for a specific page(kind of music).

It's more clear?

Richard