[Typo3] Blank Space help

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sat Oct 22 16:48:08 CEST 2005

On Saturday 22 October 2005 16:24, JoH wrote:

> > So, if you want to be treaded with respect, you should do so as
> > well.
> >
> > And remember, this forum is archived.
>
> So what? - Just good to know for people with problems that they
> might find my advice later on by doing a search.

Well, whenever I get f.e. a job application on my desk, I google for
the name and see, what I can find about the person.  Sometimes it's
very interesting, and not always positive for the person.

> You want some advice - fine - live with my language or don't -
> it's up to you.

That sentence shows, that you only know very little about
communication.  To stay in my example:  If I would get an
application from you and then found this sentence, you wouldn't
have any chance to get the job (or the order, ...).

Information spread through the Internet has it's own life.  You
never know, where and when it will pop up again.

Regards,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373