[Typo3] Blank Space help

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Oct 22 17:09:51 CEST 2005

>>> So, if you want to be treaded with respect, you should do so as
>>> well.
>>>
>>> And remember, this forum is archived.
>>
>> So what? - Just good to know for people with problems that they
>> might find my advice later on by doing a search.
>
> Well, whenever I get f.e. a job application on my desk, I google for
> the name and see, what I can find about the person.  Sometimes it's
> very interesting, and not always positive for the person.
>
>> You want some advice - fine - live with my language or don't -
>> it's up to you.
>
> That sentence shows, that you only know very little about
> communication.  To stay in my example:  If I would get an
> application from you and then found this sentence, you wouldn't
> have any chance to get the job (or the order, ...).

So if I was the best man for the job, solving your problems in the most
efficient way, you would still refuse to work with me?
>From a businessman's point of view this doesn't seem to be very wise. You
would pay more, or would accept less quality or maybe both just to get some
"social competence"?
Well - this is your problem then, but definitely not mine.

BTW: Usually I don't apply for any job since there are enough people on my
list that want me to work for them.
These people neither have problems with my behaviour towards them nor with
the things I write here or in any other newsgroup.
In fact they are people cut from the same cloth and they pay me for solving
their problems and not for nice speech and politeness.

If you can't live with that, feel free to work with someone else.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau