[Typo3] Blank Space help

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Oct 22 16:24:29 CEST 2005

>>> Is this type of language really necessary? You have a good
>>> grasp of TYPO3, but not everyone does, and there are much nicer
>>> ways to talk to people.
>>
>> Answers should be:
>>
>> polite [ ]
>> competent [ ]
>> free of charge [ ]
>>
>> choose two ...
>
> No, I choose all three of them.  And for people choosing only two, a
> mailinglist is the wrong place.
>
>> IMHO it's better to tell people they are not able to fly the 747
>> as long as they are still on the runway, it will reduce the risk
>> of heavy crashes later on.
>
> But you should talk to them in a way of respect or otherwise they
> will stop respecting you.  And than they will not take you serious
> anymore.
>
> So, if you want to be treaded with respect, you should do so as
> well.
>
> And remember, this forum is archived.

So what? - Just good to know for people with problems that they might find
my advice later on by doing a search.

>> People may not like the "language", but it will save them days of
>> work ...
>
> And maybe it will fill their killfile, too.

Again, so what? - If useful answers to their questions are put into their
killfile it's not my problem but their's.
You say my language means "disrespect" - I say I am just not going to mince
matters.
You want some advice - fine - live with my language or don't - it's up to
you.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau