[Typo3] Typo3-english Digest, Vol 25, Issue 128

Stephen Page stephen at stephenpage.com
Fri Oct 21 21:28:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

I see others have had this problem as they have mentioned it in other
forums but I am now having the problem and would really appreciate
some help.

I have a gap of around 60 pixels at the top of the main content page.

It only appears on the main page not on any others and there is no
actual content meant to be above my first bit of text on the web page.

Take a look at www.promopicker.com and you will see what I mean.

The gap is so bad I am having to seriously consider scrapping Typo3
which I do not want to do as in other areas it meets my needs exactly.

I have searched and searched and tried hard to learn what could be
causing this but the answer escapes me so some help would greatly be
appreciated to allow me to move on. This is the key that unlocks the
door! Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Steve