[Typo3] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:09:43 CEST 2005

Staffan, exactly.
Many gremlins are exactly that - usability issues for the most part.
Should they be bugs? I doubt it.

And coming to TER... Well, honestly, it's horrible. Actually, just a
couple of days ago I decided to reinstall indexed_search from TER. And
it wasn't there! There was no way to get hold of an earlier version of
it as well. When a version of an extension breaks something, there is
simply no way to revert to an earlier version - it disappears! So,
consider that a gremlin. And a huge one as well.