[Typo3] Making Filelinks "Download Only"

Oliver oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 12:10:31 CEST 2005

Hi Kevin,

You can use the 'Content-Disposition' header in order to force a
download prompt. Though this probably means you'll have to stream the
downloadable files through a custom PHP script in order to output the
required headers.

See http://elouai.com/force-download.php to see what I mean.

Hope this helps,

Oliver