[Typo3] Making Filelinks "Download Only"

Sebastiaan van Oyen zepazque at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:50:45 CEST 2005

I believe it is a browser specific item. IE will open Word or excel
documents in the browser and Firefox will ask to save or to open. PDF
for example will be opened in both by default (if adobe reader is
installed), but with firefox there is an extension so that you can
pick your choice.

So I think this is not typo related but client related. What you could
do is ofcourse put every file in a (seperate) zip file...

Sebastiaan van Oyen