[Typo3] IIS 6 + PHP 4 + ImageMagick ?

Peter Bartels peterbartels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:07:31 CEST 2005

both are possible:

apache can listen on port 8080

For example, to make the server accept connections on port 8080, use:
   Listen 8080
To make the server accept connections on two specified interfaces and
port numbers, use
   Listen 192.170.2.1:8080

'
For iis:

Have u put convert.exe composite.exe and cmd.exe in the PHP directory?

Script only should work (execute is not needed) in IIS