[Typo3] IIS 6 + PHP 4 + ImageMagick ?

Jerome Vandenende j.vandenende at info-grafic.com
Wed Oct 19 12:49:45 CEST 2005

Hello Peter,

IIS doesn't want to execute the php function 'exec'...

I've, of course, add permission to user IWAM_[MACHINE_NAME] and
IUSR_[MACHINE_NAME] to cmd.exe, to php folder and to website folder....

In IIS, the website has 'script & execute' permission set and it's
running in an application pool as IWAM user...

I've tried with Apache, and it's running well but I can't use Apache to
serve page (because I can't open port 8080)

Jerome