[Typo3] IIS 6 + PHP 4 + ImageMagick ?

Jerome Vandenende j.vandenende at info-grafic.com
Wed Oct 19 13:15:11 CEST 2005

Peter Bartels wrote:
> both are possible:
>
> apache can listen on port 8080
>

> For example, to make the server accept connections on port 8080, use:
>    Listen 8080
> To make the server accept connections on two specified interfaces and
> port numbers, use
>    Listen 192.170.2.1:8080
Good solution, but I really can't use it. My ISP can't make a DNS
redirection on that port, and I don't want to show the port number to
website visitor.

> '
> For iis:
>
> Have u put convert.exe composite.exe and cmd.exe in the PHP directory?

Just tested but ... no luck! It doesn't work :'(

> Script only should work (execute is not needed) in IIS
Do you use ISAPI or CGI ?

In CGI mode, I've got this error : "The specified CGI application
misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers." Don't
understand why...

Thanks for your help

Jerome