[Typo3] Changing <h1> wraps

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 19 01:38:01 CEST 2005

For some reason I am not understanding what you have just suggested...

Ok, the design aspect of it, you are right, I understand you, however
that works only if I want to use <hx> (or whatever) all throughout the
site...

What I am asking is how do I change the <Hx> to <Hy> only for one
specific area.

I believe you understood me, but again, I am baffled on how to exactly
use : 'lib.stdheader.10.x' to make it do what I want, from what I
understand, that simply changes the wrap for the whole site, not just
for one specific area.