[Typo3] Changing <h1> wraps

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:51:10 CEST 2005

Oh,

On 18/10/05, Amir Mualem <amir219 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> For some reason I am not understanding what you have just suggested...
>
> Ok, the design aspect of it, you are right, I understand you, however
> that works only if I want to use <hx> (or whatever) all throughout the
> site...
>
> What I am asking is how do I change the <Hx> to <Hy> only for one
> specific area.
>
> I believe you understood me, but again, I am baffled on how to exactly
> use : 'lib.stdheader.10.x' to make it do what I want, from what I
> understand, that simply changes the wrap for the whole site, not just
> for one specific area.

Actually I didn't get that that's what you needed; if you're using
Templavoila templates (I think you are, right?) there is no nice way
to do this except to set headings from your content elements. You've
got five by default, and you can add more using TSconfig and TS. This
is how I add an <h6> option to the Typo3 defaults:

TSCONFIG
========
TCEFORM.tt_content {
  # Change the default labels: