[Typo3] value for the special.mode in HMENU

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Oct 16 15:53:48 CEST 2005

Hi Francesco, Im not quite sure what it is you want to accomplish, but you
can change the sorting order of menus, by setting the
"alternativeSortingField" property for your TMENU/GMENU object.

More info here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Common_properties/

---
Peter Klein /Umloud Untd