[Typo3] value for the special.mode in HMENU

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun Oct 16 16:26:13 CEST 2005

Peter Klein ha scritto:
> Hi Francesco, Im not quite sure what it is you want to accomplish, but you
> can change the sorting order of menus, by setting the
> "alternativeSortingField" property for your TMENU/GMENU object.

I know but in that doc it says that that property can't be user in all
the menu:

"This property works with normal menus, sectionsIndex menus and
special-menus of type "directory"."

Mine is a special-menu of type "keywords" :(

I use it because i use a sort of marker in the keywords field that
identify uniquely the doc. Then by this special menu i can scan all my
website tree and generate a list of menuitem that match the "marker".
So i can have/generate lists for each kind of pages/articles: review,
preview, guides, after action report, interview, etc.