[Typo3] value for the special.mode in HMENU

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun Oct 16 15:29:08 CEST 2005

I created some HMENU objects to create local submenu or subindex.

I need the output of these menu ordered by Title field or Subtitle
field. I inserted special.mode = subtitle but it doesn't work. It seems
it order the menu links using one of the date cryteria.
Because of the pages are already and ever ordered in the backend i will
be ok also by simply deactivating the "mode" property, letting the
script to generate the menu as it scans the backend.
Does special.mode accepts also other kind of field such as subtitle,
title, author, etc etc ?

This is the code:

### REVIEW LIST ###
lib.reviewlist = HMENU
lib.reviewlist.wrap = <div class="csc-menu csc-menu-4">|</div>
lib.reviewlist {
special = keywords
special {
     mode = subtitle