[Typo3] page content not showing?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:40:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

In the page tree, I created a standard page which just has a Mail Form
content element.  This is the first time we use form.  The page is
visible in the menu.  But clicking it in the menu shows nothing.  We use
realurl.  The virtual url of the page looks right.  Going directly to
the page through its pageid (http://www.some.edu/index.php?id=864)
doesn't show anything either.  I've tried various browsers.
Except contents, I don't see how this page is different from other
pages.  I've also cleared up the following realurl tables:

tx_realurl_chashcache
tx_realurl_pathcache
tx_realurl_uniqalias
tx_realurl_urldecodecache
tx_realurl_urlencodecache

Page Access:
owner admin: show, edit, delete, new
group: show, edit, new
everybody: show

Access Selected in the page header is empty.

I don't know where else I should look.  Anybody want to shed some light?
Thanks much in advance.

Bing