[Typo3] FE Login/user problem

Birk tlist at birkit.com
Wed Oct 12 17:05:44 CEST 2005

Hi Listers,

I thought this would be a peice of cake but I am stumped!
I created a login form, user, usergroup as demonstrated in the Getting
Started manual.
The user and group are in the same sysfolder and the user is a member of
the group.
The login form has the user group sysfolder as the starting point and
the protected pages have the visibility setting set to my group.
I have checked off include subpages too.
I can't log in and there is no extra info in the getting started manual.
I must be missing somthing really basic but can't seem to figure out what!

Is there any other tutorials or help in the doc's? The only place I can
find info is in the Getting Started manual.
BTW, I'm using 3.8 dummy package. -LOL

Thank you.