[Typo3] Mailform+ and multiple checkboxes

Irina Grimpe-Lishchenko ilis at omnisolutions.de
Fri Oct 14 12:56:50 CEST 2005

The problem is in html itself. You can not have several checkboxes with
the same name. If you need more than one you have to use:

<input type="checkbox" name="brochure[]" value="Binnendeuren">
style="border-style:none;" >Binnendeuren <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="brochure[]" value="Buitendeuren"
style="border-style:none;" >Buitendeuren

In this way you can get on the server an array with values
With best regards, ilis