[Typo3] Indexed Search and Caching Problem

George Hunka geh at panix.com
Fri Oct 7 20:41:06 CEST 2005

Listfolk,

I've got a problem using Indexed Search and the Macina searchbox,
running 3.8.0 on Windows Server through IIS.

It's a multiple site installation. I just added a new site and filled it
out with content, adding the plugins according to the documentation (and
from the first site), enabling the page indexing Tscript command in the
Tscript template for the new site.

On the one site (which was installed about a year ago), the search
function works fine: the pages are cached and then indexed
appropriately. However, it doesn't seem that ANY of the pages for the
new site are being added to the cache for indexing, even when they're
visited. I've tried everything I could think of, including the wiki and
the documentation, and I'm still coming up with "No results found" for
anything in the site. I've even tried to create extension templates for
the pages that needed to be indexed and added the enable_index command
to the setup and constant fields for these pages, with no success.

Any suggestions?

Best,
George

--