[Typo3] How can duplicate a typo3 site ?

Alexander Maringer typo3 at maringer-it.de
Fri Oct 7 19:22:38 CEST 2005

Make a mysqldump of your database, make an archive of your installation. Put
everything on the destination system, apply the database dump to the new
database, extract the arcive, modify the localconf.php in typo3conf and
everything will run fine.

CU

Alexander

news:mailman.1.1128695962.20722.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...