[Typo3] multilanguage site and integration with external systems

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Oct 6 13:38:03 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

styles.sitemap.t2 = HMENU
#...
styles.sitemap.t2 {
   1 = TMENU
#...
   1.NO.linkWrap.additionalParams.data = parameters : allParams

}

linkWrap.additionalParams could be a solution.

Also you could go to the typolink object to adjust Params. Best would be
to search in the object brwoser. Or to add specifically in some
extension Template:

e.g.:
BACK2IMAGE = TEXT
BACK2IMAGE.value = {$barrierfree.back2image}
BACK2IMAGE {
    wrap = |
    typolink {
    target = _self