[Typo3] multilanguage site and integration with external systems

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Thu Oct 6 15:01:04 CEST 2005

Jochen,

thanks, but this seems not to work.

In my TMENU I see the link to the ExternalURL page as ist T3 id. There the
language selection parameter (called locale)
is appended. But it is not appended to the original external link.

So, in my menu I see something like
http://mydomain/index.php?id=2&locale=en.
This should be redirected to http://mydomain/myJavaApp/myAction.do?locale=en
which it is not.