[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 04:32:17 CEST 2005

I'm in Canada, and although there's a lot of closed
source CMS's over here, the only other open source CMS
with popularity seems to be Mambo ... and maybe
PHPnuke.

The problem with Typo3 and America (that I notice) is
that it is very hard to find translated support pages
- just about everything is in German. Also, I have
posted numerous times to this list and haven't once
got a reply.

-Scott.